Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Aid UFO

Next item from my knitting basket of UFO's is First Aid, a cardigan in Polar from Rowan magazine 32. I bought the yarn at Wincent some years ago and first started another sweater that I ripped out.

I started First Aid last year around Christmas andI remember doing the sleeve during contractions (or between to be more accurate). N was born January 7th, 2007. Then it was moved to the stash pile to mature.

I'm now working on the second sleeve, not fully happy with the yarn or the result. It will need some serious blocking before it's done and I'm not a big fan of doing that. I'll see it as a lesson. Anyway, needle 8 mm and 58 stitches on a row is quite fast. I remember making the back longer, flashing belly is not for me!

1 comment:

Inger Carina said...

This blogging business is really good for our UFO's. We line them up every day:-D