Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Knitting Year 2009

December disapeared fast with colds for everyone in the family and many days with "working" from home with a sick N beside me. On Christmas Day the rest of the family had fever (39. something) so the Holidays didn't turn out as we planned.



It is a good time to have nice sweaters on and T uses his "Back Home to Vermont Sweater" a lot, I tried it on and it fits me too, so maybe I can borrow it (or make myself an own - it was a fun knitting)




On the needles right now is the Mosaic Yoke Jacket. I'm on the second sleeve and need to redo the first increase part.... more pictures later. Here is the body, knitted in one piece and waiting for the sleeves.

2 comments:

Marias garnhändelser said...

Vermonten blev ursnygg! Vilket garn blev det till slut (har dåligt minne)?
Mosaiken ser inte dum ut den heller!

Elena said...

Ujj, stackars er med en sån jul! Vi har också åkt på något här hemma lagom till nya året. Hoppas du får ett riktigt bra nytt år!