Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mosaic Yoke jacket in progress

The Mosaic Yoke Jacket is well in progress. The first sleeve is now reknitted to better fit the pattern in the increases, as I made on the second sleeve. (I should make 5 increase repeats).

I knit the jacket in Drops Classic Aplaca on the paper the same thickness but I had to increase the needle size to 4.5/5 and still had to go one size up and add a few rows here and there.


With the whole jacket in one piece it is no longer a good subway-knitting, lucky me to have the new socks to start:-).





2 comments:

Gunilla said...

Så snyggt! Jättevackert mönster.
Kul att ses i lördags. Och tänk att din lilla flicka redan är två år.

Tant Berg said...

Så tjusigt! Kan inte vi ha ett eget projekt när jag kommer tillbaka... som egentligen bara har ett mål, lära Paula sticka med två färger? Lobbar du lite? ;o)

Du gör så fina saker!!!!!!