Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Last buy at Nysta (IRL)

at least in the store on Luntmakargatan.



Nina is closing her store (but will be around in other forms). Today was the last day and I made it to the store 5 minutes to closing. Being the last customer out this is what I carried home:
  • 22+2 Eskimo with the intension to crochet a jacket. I have looked at it before and now Maria and Marika has started working and discussing about the same idea.

  • 7 skeins of Malabrigo lace, I just couldn't leave them in the store, green and orange and sooo soft!!!!!

Good luck to Nina and see you around!


2 comments:

Gunilla said...

Ja, visst är det ledsamt att hon stänger! Jag var också där och handlade idag. Har börjat på en slipover i vackert mörkblått Baby Lama garn.

Mary said...

What jacket pattern are you going to try? I love your yarn purchases.