Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Aeolian help & progress

I got some help with the knitting and sorting all the beads.
I'm now binding the threads and will soon block it. I had to start the 3 skein of yarn to finalize the bind-off.

Eco cotton sweater for N

I made the sweater using the eco cotton yarn I bought on sale earlier this year. I used a combination of two patterns from the book "Miss Bea's dressing up". I took the Tinkerbell Sweater flower but used the Hula Hula Sweater for the gauge.
The yearn feels good and N enjoyes it.

Mosaic Yoke Jacket completed

Neckline re-done and ready to use (I'll wash it some other time)
Lovely yarn, warm and soft.
I had to change the needles size, I used 4.5 mm, 5.25 for the pattern part and 4.0 mm for the edging.