Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer of stars - Stjärnhop

I'm not the fastest one starting with Stjärnhop. When I saw the pattern I knew I wanted to do it. At Syfestivalen in February I bought the yarn but it took until June for me to start.


I started at the summer house and then the knitting followed me to Gotland. It rained some and we didn't have the best weather - but with coffe and knitting I'm happy.

I'm starting on the 13th and last star row.

Next problem is to buy a new sawing machine, my current one broke down this summer. To spend money on reparing a 25 year old machine - I think I rather spend it on a new one. Just need to find the time. Maybe on the coming Syfestival in November.

I didn't think I would miss it so much - I almost never use it. The things about the "possibility" to do something when you can - and the knowledge of not be able to do it. Kitting is a good example. You would always carry a knitting with you - otherwise you will miss it!!!

No comments: