Thursday, August 15, 2013

Child cardigan completed - all threads done

It has been fun. I took cotton from my stash (Rowan 4-ply, Erica Laurell, Huskroken, Drops Safran, Drops Cotton viscose and some others) and based this on my standard children pattern (I made it here, here, here, here, here and at least 2 more nor documented) . The pattern is Strawberry Bud from a Rowan magazine. This is however the first time I make size 4-5 years. I made the front and back in one piece
The fair isle pattern is based on this Debbie Bliss pattern. I decided to take random colors and then also noted that I didn't follow the pattern (but I thought it was OK and I had vacation).


Now I just have to wait and see if she likes it!

This means I can now start Vodka Lemonade, so with superb logic I started on a Color affection!!!

1 comment:

Tant Berg said...

Otroligt snygg! Jättefin! Den måste fröken bli supernöjd med.